This Girard Perregaux Gyromatic still features the original , highly domed , factory distorted edge , crystal from 1951 with minimal wear. Coming from a single owner piece the case is still extremely sharp and all the angles , beveling , chamfering , slight stepped bezel are apperant as the day it left the factory. It has gathered awesome patina without any moisture damage. The hands , and most importantly the seconds hand tritium has not cracked which is highly impressive for it's age. Features a highly rare , but all original GP crown just a year before GP started signing crowns. At under $1200 this is an incredible classy piece and would fit into any serious watch connoisseurs collection without breaking the bank.
1951 Girard Perregaux Gyromatic
- All Original condition including crystal , crown , hands , case dial ,movement.
- New 17mm Genuine Crocodile Strap
- Caliber47BF Serviced , keeping near COSC time
- 33.5mm not including the crown
- Original , rare unsigned GP crown