Though Enicar was not the most historic company back in the 50's and 60's they designed and supplied watches that were meant to be used in the field and made a name for their sucess. Whether it was mountaineers , skiers , pilots or divers Enicar designed watches specific for the activity.
This 1950's mens Enicar is in all original condition with an unpolished case. Unlike 99% of the Enicars out there , this DeLuxe dial has a high quality A Schilds movement that has been adjusted against temparature and positions for further accuracy.
The dial has a subtle , two tone with a red "DeLuxe" font that matches the same dark red of the two piece millitary RAF nato. Though not a big size watch for today's world , it still wears a decent moderate size and the long curved lugs make up for it. A great addition to anyones collection at a great price.
- Unpolished case at 33mm diagonally without crown.
- A. Schild caliber 1507 , 17 jewels , BPH 18,000 , power reserve 41HR , adjusted , manual wound movement.
- All Original hands and dial.
- Original 1950's period correct unsigned crown.
- On a two piece , nylon strap